The Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious studies at Radboud University is offering scholarships for the Master’s Programme in Theology for excellent International Female Students in the Netherlands for the 2023/24 academic session.
The master’s programme in Theology is one of the most culturally diverse MA programs at Radboud University and is ranked top 50 in the world in the field of Theology according to the QS Ranking 2021.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship amounts to € 15.000, which covers the first year of the Master’s programme tuition fee of € 12.500.
- It is renewable for two more years, for three years in total, provided you remain in good academic standing.
- If there are more excellent applicants than scholarships available, the selection committee prioritizes the applications using societal contribution and contribution to internationalization policy as additional criteria.
- These criteria allow the committee to select applicants who can demonstrate extra-curricular activities in their motivation letter and CV, such as volunteer work whilst studying, and a clear vision about how a second degree contributes to their ability to take up responsible positions in the Church or society.
How to Apply
Upload the following documents in Osiris before the 1st of April:
- A letter of motivation stating which area of Theology
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic writing sample/essay. The subject of the writing sample should be related to the academic discipline of theology, broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives). The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding the bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the Master’s Programme in Theology is April 1.