The Macquarie University in Australia is inviting applications for Sponsored Student Grant awarded to future international students commencing their course in 2019 on a fully funded scholarship.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational.
Recognised internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
Worth of Award
This scholarship is a one-off cash payment of up to AUD $5,000 and will be paid after the Census Date in the students first session.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Show evidence of approved financial guarantee.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the AUD $5,000 payment. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application.
- You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so you are encouraged to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
Deadline: Applications close December 21 and June 14.