The University of Sheffield in the UK offers 50 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2021 open to new international (non-EU) students.
The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2021 available to new international (non-EU) students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The merit scholarship can be provided for a maximum number of 4 academic years. This does not include years in industry or years abroad.
All decisions made by the University are made in good faith, if a scholarship is awarded on the basis of predicted grades and you do not achieve your predicted grades but you are permitted to join the University, the University reserves the right to remove the scholarship.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee
- The scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount only.
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- You will be able to apply for a scholarship via MUSE for applicants.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday, May 17, 2021.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 11 June 2021.