The new KISCH IP Scholarship is open to undergraduate students who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year.
KISCH IP recognizes that a vast majority of our country’s youth is starved when it comes to higher education learning opportunities. This is due to a lack of monetary means to access these opportunities. They believe, and most of you would agree that one of the most important tools to develop a nation and alleviate poverty, is education. Education is a tool which enables people to change their life stories and ultimately the stories of generations to come.
To make a difference, KISCH IP took a decision to identify individuals with potential and provide them with the monetary means they need to make a difference in their lives.
The KISCH IP Scholarship will support students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fees per semester or year
- Prescribed books
What are the minimum requirements for the KISCH IP Scholarship:
- Applicant must have received a minimum overall average of 60% on their matric results
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Studies must be undertaken at an accredited and reputable university
- Applicant must submit a full application on our website. As part of the application the following documents needs to be submitted:
- cover letter motivating why you should be funded by KISCH IP
- proof of registration and costs
- certified copy of your South African ID document
How to Apply
- Apply for their Scholarship by submitting a complete application on their website.
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted and invited for interviews which will take place during January.
- Should you not hear from us by the end of November, consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: applications close on 30 November.