Macquarie University in Australia is currently accepting applications for the VCIS – Global Allianz Fund for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to health and medical sciences starting in 2020.
This VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for one meritorious student to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. The scholarship is a one-off partial award for any undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to health and medical sciences.
The Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Worth of Award
The scholarship amount is AU$15,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold a full offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 for postgraduate applications and a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
- Currently holds a Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load and is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied, or is enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course related to health and medical sciences as listed on our website.
- Upon receipt of the scholarship application, students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video as part of the assessment process.
How to Apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “Allianz” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Applications close November 30, 2019 and the outcome will be announced by 17 January 2020.