The University of Melbourne in Australia is awarding the Bachelor of Music Recruitment Scholarship to international Undergraduate students commencing studies in the 2019/20 session.
This scholarship is awarded to incoming Bachelor of Music applicants who demonstrate excellent potential during their audition process.
Worth of Award
The stipend is paid in two installments totaling between $1000 and $10 000.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a domestic or international student be commencing a Bachelor of Music
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of their Bachelor of Music application and audition.
How to Apply
- Eligible students who have applied for admission to the Bachelor of Music and have auditioned will be automatically considered.
- As an international applicant, you are strongly encouraged to submit your application, including all of the required documents, by the application closing dates. This will enable the application to be considered for a greater range and number of scholarships.
- Closing dates may vary according to the course for which the applicant is applying. You should confirm the course application closing date with the relevant faculty.
Deadline: Applications for Undergraduate studies usually close for Semester 1: late December and Semester 2: 31 May.