The University of Melbourne in Australia is awarding the Jesuit Scholarships and Bursaries at Newman College to international Undergraduate students commencing studies in the 2019/20 academic year.
This is given in recognition of the Jesuits who administer Newman College, offering up to $15,000 in College fee remission.
Worth of Award
- College fee remission of $2,000 to $15,000.
- Provided the College is satisfied with the performance of the candidate, the award is ongoing.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be successfully enrolled in the University of Melbourne
- be a resident at Newman College
- Preference is given to students who are disadvantaged.
How to Apply
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- As an international applicant, you are strongly encouraged to submit your application, including all of the required documents, by the application closing dates. This will enable the application to be considered for a greater range and number of scholarships.
- Closing dates may vary according to the course for which the applicant is applying. You should confirm the course application closing date with the relevant faculty.
Deadline: Applications for Undergraduate studies usually close for Semester 1: late December and Semester 2: 31 May.