The University of Melbourne in Australia invites applications for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship in 2020.
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
Worth of Award
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply
- No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- As an international applicant, you are strongly encouraged to submit your application, including all of the required documents, by the application closing dates. This will enable the application to be considered for a greater range and number of scholarships.
- Closing dates may vary according to the course for which the applicant is applying. You should confirm the course application closing date with the relevant faculty.
Deadline: Applications for Undergraduate studies usually close for Semester 1: late December and Semester 2: 31 May.