The School of Life & Health Sciences in the UK invites applications for the Aston University Ferguson Scholarships open to students from Africa and South America for the 2019/20 academic year.
The School of Life & Health Sciences in UK is offering 9 Scholarships supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider study in the UK.
Ferguson scholarships are available to students applying to on campus postgraduate taught programmes including:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine.
Worth of Award
- The School of Life & Health Sciences is offering 9 scholarships of £15,000
- If successful, you will have to contribute approximately £3,500 towards your MSc tuition fees.
- Please note you will be required to provide evidence to the UKBA that you have this amount plus living costs.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for one of these scholarships and you meet the above eligibility criteria you will need to:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline (please see below)
- You will then be automatically considered for this scholarship and will be notified of the outcome via email.
Applications for this scholarship close 31 March 2019* and the announcement of awards will be in May 2019 via email.
Deadline: applications close 31 March 2019.