Canon Collins Trust opens applications for scholarships for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London.
Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programmes, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Worth of Award
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Local examination fees are not included.
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
How to Apply
- Please apply by using the link below. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your application.
- The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.