The University of Sheffield in the UK is offering 6 NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in the 2022/23 academic year. The scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students joining the University of Sheffield from an NCUK Study Centre.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the original tuition fee of an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2022.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before the deadline. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all march programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply
- You will be able to apply for a scholarship via MUSE for applicants.
- You must have received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield
Deadline: The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday April 25, 2022.