Applications for the international postgraduate degree by coursework scholarship at The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Sydney is currently open for prospective Masters students for the 2020/2021 academic year. The International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship was established to support high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
UTS is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. One of Australia’s leading universities of technology, UTS has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions. Through its scholarships, UTS endeavours to reward achievement and recognise motivation to succeed.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fees for the standard duration of the UTS Master degree by coursework program
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicants(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Master degree program, coupled with the applicant’s response to the following question: “How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?”
How to Apply
- If you have not already submitted an application for course admission to UTS as an international student, you must first apply.
- To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Deadline: December 24, 2020