The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for the MBA Scholarship programme for academically outstanding candidates who wish to study at Harvard University in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The two entities share a similar vision although each has its own Board of Directors representing a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds.
Preceding the Foundation itself, the first Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge. The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students.
Worth of Awards
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline: Deadline for submission of candidacy: May 31, 2021.