Karolinska Institutet offers a handful of tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to one of their Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
The amount of scholarships varies from year to year but are spread to all the Global Master’s Programmes. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
Worth of Award
The KI-DIS Fellowship covers up to 200 000 SEK in tuition fees for two semesters (one year) to any of KI’s nine Global Master’s Programmes.
To be eligible for the KI – DIS Scholarship you must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022
- be a tuition fee-paying student (from outside the EU/EEA)
- have studied with DIS in either Stockholm or Copenhagen
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme you have applied for
Only first-year students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The application for Karolinska Institutet Global Masters closes on January 16, 2023.