Lund University School of Economics and Management n Sweden invites applications for the Söderberg Scholarship open to Management students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland for 2019/2020 academic year
The Söderberg Scholarship is an academic excellence award targeting top Masters in Management students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
You apply for a scholarship after you have completed your Master’s in Management programme application.
Scholarship recipients have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in their previous studies and are assessed as being a good fit for the programme. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based.
Worth of Award
- Two full-time scholarships exclusively for Masters in Management students.
- The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet the following two criteria:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, hence required to pay a tuition fee
- You have completed the application to Master’s in Management ranked it as your number one choice, and paid the application fee
- To apply for The Söderberg Scholarship, you must first apply to the Master’s in Management via the University admissions website and ranked it as your number one choice.
- Once you have completed the application and paid the application fee, you will be invited to complete the LU Global scholarship application form.
How to Apply
The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme selection process. Priority is given to applicants with high academic performance, who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University School of Economics and Management by explaining how your studies will be a part of your future career development.
- The scholarships are granted toward tuition fees only – living costs are not covered. As a scholarship recipient, you must still be able to fund your living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Agency.
Deadline: applications Close 15 February 2019.