Deadline for applications for the 2013 Indomie National Post Graduate Scholarship Awards is fast approaching. As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufill Prima Foods Plc invites qualified candidates to apply for its Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Post-graduate Degree level.
The programme which is currently based in the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (UNAAB) aims to assist in the training of high level Nutrition and Dietetic manpower in the country as it is hoped that over a period of time this will produce a critical mass of highly trained nutritionists that will continue to sustainably chart and guide the way for optimum nutrition for all Nigerians.
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission to M. Sc. Programme in Nutrition (and Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
How to Apply
interested candidates should request application forms which are available from the Coordinator at the following e-mail address: [email protected] , [email protected] and Completed form should be submitted with:
- A copy of the letter of admission into the programme (or photocopy of application for admission)
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
- Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (“O” level and degree)
Submit Application marked “APRIL, 2013 AWARDS” on the top left hand corner To:
Dufil – Nutrition
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Deadline: Applications should be sent in not later than 28th February 2013
For more details, send an email to [email protected] and [email protected]