Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, one of the world’s best research-oriented university offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for the 2019/2010 academic year open to international students. KAIST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
- They offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students.
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Applicants of International Student Admission
How to Apply
- Same as Admission Application
- There is no separate process for applying for a scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Deadline: Same as admission application.