Kings College London invites applications for the 2019/2010 Undergraduate Scholarships & Funding for international students wishing to study at the institution.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
- Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2 April 2019;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enroll as a full-time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
the scholarship is tenable for one award for entry onto ONE of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
• BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
• BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Worth of Award
- £9,000 each
- Number of Awards: One
- The award will be paid in instalments over the duration of the degree.
- Subject to enrolment, a payment of £3,000 will be made in Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3.
- The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2019, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Previous academic performance;
- relevant experience where appropriate;
- personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
- All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
- Applications which are incomplete on the receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. The successful candidates will be notified no later than 15 March 2019.