These are generous awards aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University. Particular preference will be given to you if you can demonstrate how the knowledge you acquire from your studies will aid the development of your own country.
Worth of the Award: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
- Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- A 400 word statement explaining why you should be considered for the particular scholarship. You must demonstrate:
• How you meet the criteria
• What you expect to gain from the opportunity
• How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
• What your long-term goals/plans are.
- The Scholarships Committee is particularly interested in how you envisage using the knowledge you gain from your course in the development of your community/region/nation (where appropriate).
You are advised to contact individual departments to find out if they accept applications for the January entry.
If you have any other question concerning the scholarships, email their office at: [email protected]
Deadline: November 1, 2013
Start of Course: January 2014
It is advisable to apply for admission at least a month before the scholarship deadline.
For information about admission requirement, courses and departments, click here.
For more on the scholarship, Click here