Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies for 2018/2019 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- There are 20 scholarships available.
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: any
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
How to Apply
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study.
Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system.
Deadline: applications Close: Sunday, 30 September 2018