The Edinburgh Napier University seeks applications from prospective postgraduate students who either have an existing business or have a good business idea that they would like to develop further whilst they study to apply for the 2013 Nigerian Young Entrepreneur Scholarships.
To celebrate the opening of their new business incubation facility, Edinburgh Napier is offering two 50% tuition fee scholarships to the winners of their Nigerian Young Entrepreneur Competition. These will be judged by a panel of experts from the relevant subject areas at Edinburgh Napier.
Worth of Awards
The two best ideas will win access to office facilities, a new business advisor and mentor – as well as a 50% reduction in their overall tuition fee.
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have completed their first degrees
- Applicants should be holding an unconditional offer of study for a postgraduate programme from Edinburgh Napier (to start in September 2013) on the same date.
How to Apply
- A brief business proposal should be completed considering the criteria below
- Your business proposal should be on no more than 4 sides of A4 paper. As a guideline, you may want to consider incorporating the following points:
• Executive Summary
• Target Market
• Strategy and Objectives
• Overview of the product or service proposed
• Summary of the market and competitors
• Financial Forecasts
• Some personal information – your background, education, training
- Please don’t forget to include your contact details, business name and your Edinburgh Napier applicant number. Competition entries should be submitted by email to Neil Austin,International Partnership Manager,[email protected].
Deadline: Entrants must submit their competition forms by 31 May 2013 and also be holding an unconditional offer of study for a postgraduate programme from Edinburgh Napier (to start in September 2013) on the same date. The successful candidates will be informed no later than 30 June 2013.
For further details, and to apply, click here.