Chivas Brothers Limited invites applications for The Chivas Venture is open to social entrepreneurs worldwide in 2020.
The Chivas Venture is an annual competition to find and support the most promising social entrepreneurs, who use business to solve social and/or environmental issues. Candidates must apply to the competition in one of the participating countries, for a chance to join the global final and win a share of $1million.
They’re looking for entrepreneurs on a mission to solve the world’s biggest social and environmental issues. If your business was created to make a positive impact in the world, we want to hear from you.
Worth of Award
Global exposure, a share of $1million dollars in no-strings funding, a 3-day Accelerator Programme in the UK, and a bunch of world-changing new friends.
- The founder, co-founder or a key decision-maker who will represent your business throughout the competition.
- You must be aged 21 years old or over (as of 31 October 2019), and speak fluent English.
- Your start-up must already be registered as a for-profit entity in the country you’re located, and earn no more than $1.5 million in annual revenue (from 1 September 2018 to 1 September 2019).
- its business is a for-profit legal entity, and it has been established in accordance with all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws rules and regulations;
- the Finalist is 21 years of age or older with power to bind the Entrant;
- its business does not and will not violate the rights of any third party;
- neither the Finalist nor any of its directors or officers have ever been convicted of fraud, been bankrupt or disqualified from acting as a company director;
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website click the link below
- If you are experiencing any technical issues on the website, please get in touch with the team at [email protected] and they will do their best to advise.
Deadline: applications Close October 31, 2019.