Edith Cowan University invites applications for the International Masters Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a masters by coursework degree.
Worth of Award
The scholarship offers up to 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Masters course at ECU.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree between 26 May 2021 and 31 July 2022;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake;
How to Apply
If your ECU course application is approved, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by the Admissions Office.
No separate scholarship application is required.
Deadline: Applications for the International Masters Scholarship Edith Cowan close July 31, 2022.