Edith Cowan University in Australia invites applications for the International Masters Scholarship for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a masters by coursework degree. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Worth of Award
Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- Applicants must be international students who apply for, and receive an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in either 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- The scholarships are only open to:
- prospective students seeking to study an ECU Masters degree by coursework; and
- prospective students seeking to study a Post-Graduate Qualifying Program with Edith Cowan College.
- Current ECU students intending to move to a new course of study after completing their current course (bachelor to masters for example).
- The scholarship is open to citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, UK, USA, Vietnam
How to Apply
- If they approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by their Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Deadline: applications close 30-07-2019