The University of the West of Scotland masters programmes in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean is open to students who successfully complete their studies in Cyprus for 2018/2019 academic year.
Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Interviews will be required for other types of degrees (face to face or skype) with a condition of experience relevant to programme specialisms (accredited or recognised prior experiential learning related to civil society, public affairs, criminal justice, applied psychology, social work or social policy).
Worth of Award
Scholarships will include 60% discount and an additional 25% scholarship for the tuition fees.
- Applicants for Applied Social Science and Policy Analysis and Global Governance programmes should hold a degree in any social science or related field (e.g. Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, Political Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Health, Law, Social Work).
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- International Students minimum CGPA 2.75
How to Apply
- Prepare your Documents
- Academic Transcript
- Copy of Your Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proof of English Language (IELTS or TOEFL)
2. Download application form
3. Submitting your Documents: send all your Documents to this E-mail.
Deadline: applications close September 22, 2018