The University of Sydney in Australia offers a full scholarship for their part-time MBA program, valued at over $60,000 to inspire and nurture the leaders of tomorrow.
Their MBA has a strong focus on developing the personal and interpersonal skills needed to lead in today’s hyper-connected, global environment – so that you can become your future anything.
The degree is designed for professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience looking to take their career to the next level or change career direction.
Worth of Award
- Valued at over $60,000
- The MBA scholarship covers full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study.
- The Future Leaders MBA Scholarship is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the part-time MBA. Applicants need not have applied for the degree prior to applying for the scholarship, however only those applicants deemed eligible for entry to the part-time MBA via the prevailing admissions processes are eligible to be awarded the scholarship.
- The degree is currently not available to international students requiring a student visa. Current students enrolled in the University of Sydney MBA, University of Sydney employees and partners in the promotion of the scholarship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Entrant must complete an initial application form and submit a statement of motivation.