University of Liverpool in UK invites applications for the MSc Applied Informatics programme open to international students for 2018/2019 academic year.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit. Should you wish to apply for XJTLU master scholarship, please submit a scholarship application letter in your application stating the reasons why you should be considered.
Computer Systems have become an increasingly important part of our society and our working lives. Virtually all modern organisations rely heavily on computer systems and there is a great need for suitably qualified computing professionals.
The MSc Applied Informatics programme will train you for advanced technical or managerial roles in computing areas such as finance informatics, information systems or telecommunications.
Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU masters degrees, earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
MSc Applied Informatics graduates will find employment in the IT sector as systems analysts, managers, software engineers, application architects, developers and project leaders. Some students choose to continue as PhD candidates.
Worth of Award
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit
- An undergraduate degree in related fields (e.g. computing, engineering, business, or financial mathematics).
- Applicant must have equivalent academic qualifications
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted via our online application system:
- Click/tap the APPLY link
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Complete your application
- Once your application account is successfully created, enter all the information required in the application form carefully and make sure the information you provide is correct, complete and up to date. Upload the required documents to the corresponding fields.
- You may log-in to view your application form at any time and upload any remaining supporting documents.