The Macquarie University in Australia invites applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship open to international students who have academic excellence for the 2018/2019 academic year. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
This scholarship awards up to AUD $35,000, applied towards your tuition fee.
Worth of Award
UP TO $35,000 (AUD )
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to Apply
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application.