Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) invites applications for a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit for master’s applicants for 2018/2019 academic year.
MSc Applied Informatics graduates will find employment in the IT sector as systems analysts, managers, software engineers, application architects, developers and project leaders. Some students choose to continue as PhD candidates.
The MSc Applied Informatics programme will train you for advanced technical or managerial roles in computing areas such as finance informatics, information systems or telecommunications.
Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU masters degrees, earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Worth of Award
50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit.
- Equivalent academic qualifications
- An undergraduate degree (UK 2:1 or equivalent) in related fields (e.g. computing, engineering, business, or financial mathematics).
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted via our online application system:
- Click/tap the APPLY link
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Complete your application
- Once your application account is successfully created, enter all the information required in the application form carefully and make sure the information you provide is correct, complete and up to date. Upload the required documents to the corresponding fields.
- You may log-in to view your application form at any time and upload any remaining supporting documents.
- For further details of how to successfully apply to study at XJTLU, please visit the how to apply page.
Deadline: applications are open