Edith Cowan University invites applications for the International Masters Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
The 2022 International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries. Successful candidates include those studying the following courses:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Law
- Medical and Health Science
Worth of Award
The scholarship offers up to 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Masters course at ECU.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 26 May 2021 and 31 July 2022, be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in the course during the 2022 intake; and
How to Apply
Click here to start your online application.
Deadline: Applications for the International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University close July 31, 2022.