INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship(s) are now available to outstanding candidates with limited financial means for scholarship grants into the INSEAD MBA programme in France for the 2019 academic session.
The goal is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world by providing scholarship opportunities to students from developing countries.
Outstanding candidates with limited financial means will be granted scholarships and the fund will enable INSEAD to continue to attract diverse candidates onto the MBA Programme. One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
Worth of Award
Scholarships are awarded up to €25,000
- Candidates from developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need are eligible to participate.
- Nationality: Students of developing countries can apply for this INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed. The topics are:
1).In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider you for a Diversity scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
2).Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another.(If not applicable, please enter N/A)
3).Please outline how, if you are successful in your career, you might help others in theirs.
How to Apply
To be considered for this scholarship please submit your application and background material accordingly.
- Apply and submit essays online (one application for all awards).
- In addition, please forward supporting documents (no originals or legal certification required), irrespective of campus choice, to the MBA Financing Office.
The list of documents to be forwarded include
- Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer)
- Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit application and background material accordingly.
- The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed.
- Only if the applicant would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 400 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in their life to date that has made they stand out amongst their peers or that they consider exceptional in one way or another.
- In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year e.g. details of income (such as income, investment income, savings, property rentals,etc) set against details of expenditure (such as local outgoings, INSEAD fees, rent living expenses). How do they expect to finance their studies if they do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider them for a need-based scholarship? What amount do they consider appropriate?
- Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
July 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 15 January 2018
Deadline: 29 January 2018
Applications Open: 5 March 2018
Deadline: 19 March 2018
December 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Applications Open: 11 June 2018
Deadline: 25 June 2018
Applications Open: 30 July 2018
Deadline: 13 August 2018