Swansea University in UK invites applications for the Swansea University International Scholarships open to applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University for 2018/2019 academic year.
Applications for a range of scholarships for 2018/19 entry are now open. Scholarships on offer will result in a discount in tuition fees and cannot be used in lieu of a deposit.
Applications are now open for our International Merit (up to £2,000) and International Excellence (up to £6,000*) scholarships.
Worth of Award
*£4,000 for the first year and £2,000 in Year 2 subject to performance.
To be eligible to apply for an International Merit or Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University.
- Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018
- Applicants must be self-funding
How to Apply
- Download and complete Application Form Scholarship 2018
- Please return your completed application form to [email protected] by 30th August 2018
Deadline: applications close by 30th August 2018