Applications for the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship for Students outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland for the 2023/24 academic session.
This scholarship is for high-performing students. Mid Sweden University focuses on close ties between education and work life, high-quality research and close cooperation with community stakeholders as well as openness and diversity. It is also one of Sweden’s leading universities in distance education. It would interest you to that here, you will find the perfect mix between a high-quality study programme and great quality of life.
Worth of Award
Mid Sweden University offers a few 75% tuition fee scholarships.
Qualified candidates are citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the following programmes starting autumn semester 2023:
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Electrical Engineering
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master’s Programme (one year) in Additive Manufacturing
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism 60 credits (one year)
- Master in Tourism 120 credits
- Master Program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management
How to Apply
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions:
- What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
- How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Deadline: Applications for the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship are open until January 16th, 2023.