RMIT University invites applications for the International Excellence Scholarship open to students who have a full offer and enroll in Bachelor and Masters degree commencing in 2019.
RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to international students commencing an RMIT program in 2019
This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video. You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
Worth of Award
20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- have a minimum GPA of 70%, or equivalent in your last qualification completed
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have a full offer and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
- Bachelor degree
- Masters by Coursework
How to Apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
Deadline: applications close 15 January 2019