Stanford University invites applications for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Programme in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program cultivates and supports a highly engaged, multidisciplinary, and multicultural community of graduate students from across Stanford University, and delivers a diverse collection of educational experiences, preparing graduates to address complex challenges facing the world.
Worth of Award
During each of the first three years of graduate study, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Programme offers:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
- Citizens and residents of all countries are encouraged to apply.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program.
- Second, you must have earned, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Visionary thinkers who are curious, open-minded, analytical, eager for cross-cultural perspectives, and genuinely excited to boldly and creatively address our world’s important challenges.
- Courageous leaders who are ethical, decisive, resilient, driven to achieve meaningful results, and motivated to inspire others to effect positive change at scale.
- Collaborative community members who are humble, empathetic, trustworthy, oriented to act in service of others, and deeply passionate about contributing to the greater good.
How to Apply
When sending in your applications, ensure that you provide the following:
Deadline: The application opens on August 1, 2021, and closes October 6, 1:00 pm Pacific Time.