Nan Tien Institute of Higher Education (NTI) in Australia is offering the Hsing Yun Education Foundation Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Your education is one of the most important investments you will make in your lifetime. Postgraduate study is about reaching your full potential by gaining specialist qualifications to advance your career. Nan Tien Institute has affordable fees, designed to make this innovative and holistic education available to all.
To honour Venerable Master Hsing Yun, HYEF is offering this scholarship to assist high achieving international students to undertake Applied Buddhist Studies and Humanistic Buddhism programs at Nan Tien Institute (NTI).
Worth of Award
- There are ten (10) scholarships available to awarded over two (2) semesters annually.
Each scholarship will provide for the following:
- Tuition fees for the course of study at NTI;
- Twin share accommodation at the Pilgrim Lodge of Nan Tien Temple;
- Vegetarian meals provided by Nan Tien Temple.
- The scholarship does not include the cost of visa application, health check or health cover, travel insurance, living expenses, books or any other additional expenses associated with living in Australia or study at NTI or accompaniment by family members.
The applicant must have been admitted or been offered admission to one of the following Applied Buddhist Studies courses at NTI:
- Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Buddhist Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Buddhist Studies
The applicant must be a citizen of an overseas country (excluding New Zealand), and not normally reside in Australia.
- Selection will be based on academic merit, reasons for undertaking the course, interview performance if required. The decision on award will be made by the HYEF Selection Committee.
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit the Online Application Form for International Students (this step is not required for currently enrolled students). Only students who meet their admissions criteria may apply for a scholarship.
- A complete International Scholarship Application Form and all the supporting documentation should be emailed to [email protected] by the closing date.
Deadline: applications close October 9, 2020