Coventry University in the UK invites applications for the Academic Excellence Scholarship open to excellent undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
At Coventry University they like to recognize those students who are already performing well when it comes to their education. The Coventry University Academic Excellence Scholarship scheme is their chance to reward hard work and encourage those who have the potential to be an excellent undergraduate student.
The Academic Excellence Scholarship recognises high academic achievement and is available to students who achieve a certain level of A-Level or equivalent qualifications and maintain a particular academic level throughout their course.
Worth of Award
Coventry University’s Academic Excellence scholarship is awarded in two levels. The Levels are assessed based on academic achievement.
- Level 1 scholarship worth £1,250 for students who achieve between 128 and 143 UCAS points
- Level 2 scholarship worth £2,000 for students who achieve 144 UCAS points
Before you can apply or be considered for a scholarship you must ensure that you:
• have been offered a place on a course and made a firm (CF, UF) commitment to
Coventry University during the UCAS admissions phase
• will be a new entrant student to the University for the 2018-19 academic year and
starting on stage one of your course.
• September intake student
• will be starting on the first year of a full-time undergraduate (including HND) course that
charges the full University Tuition Fee from the new 2017 fee arrangements
• will meet the normal course entry requirements
• are resident in the UK
• Have checked the list of qualifications and have been given predicted/achieved grades
that will achieve the required ABB grades or above, or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply
- If you satisfy this entire criterion above then please proceed to complete your application at www.coventry.ac.uk/scholarships. The application can be converted into an editable version and typed into. If this is not possible you can print the form, complete this by hand, scan and send it to us via email to [email protected]
- Postal applications cannot be accepted. All application forms for conditional offer students and those students from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities must be emailed to us at [email protected] by 31 August 2018.
- We recommend that applications are submitted as early as possible as late applications will not be accepted. Once your application has been submitted you will receive an
Deadline: applications close 31 August 2018.