Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School in Germany invites applications for the Arts and Cultural Management Masters for 20918/2019 academic year.
Worth of Award
- The Goethe-Institut offers two financial support options for Arts and Cultural Management students.
- The first option is to contact a Goethe-Institut in your country, which will help you with finding local partners for scholarships.
- If you need further consultation on how to find a first contact point, Dr. Marguerite Rumpf from the Goethe-Institut Head Office will be glad to assist you.
The Masters is aimed at candidates with
- an undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- generally one year’s relevant work experience
- advanced English skills
The following tests are accepted as proof of English proficiency:
- At least 80 points in an Internet-based TOEFL test
- At least 213 points in a computer TOEFL test or at least 550 points in a paper TOEFL test (both these tests have now been discontinued, but earlier tests are accepted)
- At least 6.0 points in an IELTS (Academic Version)
- At least level B2 in CAE/CPE
- At least 750 points in TOEIC (Listening and Reading) tests up to 2014 or 785 points since 2015
- Test from the Leuphana University of Lüneburg Language Centre with equivalent results
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website, click the link below
- Apply for a grant in aid from the Goethe-Institut. Here you can download the application form . The deadline for applications is July 31. If you want to apply for a grant in aid, please make sure to also upload your transcript of records and your CV when completing the online application for the Arts and Cultural Management Masters.
- The new intake for the Arts and Cultural Management Masters is once a year in October. You have until 31 July to complete online applications.
Deadline: applications close July 31, 2018