The Chilean International Cooperation Agency (AGCI) is offering scholarships for accredited Spanish-taught Master’s program at Chilean higher education institutions in 2019. The scholarships are offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
• Spanish language course (can be in parallel with studies or before the beginning of the studies)
• Return airfare
• Tuition fees
• Graduation costs
• Medical insurance
• Monthly allowance
Successful applicants will be required to take funds with them to Chile to cover initial costs while administration of stipend payments is being finalized an amount of at least US$ 500 is recommended.
The scholarship program is offered to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola and preferably work in the public or academic sectors in their home country. Applicants must have:
– experience in the subjects they choose to pursue Master’s studies in
– unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution
– 4-year university degree
– if employed already, you will need a letter of support, indicating that you will be released for the duration of your studies.
A wide range of fields are available including fields related to:
– Public Policy Management
– Mining and Geology
– Information technology
– Business and economics
– Public health
- Applicants must submit the AGCID Scholarship application form both in original copy on paper and in compact disc format (CD), together with application documents to the Chilean Embassy in South Africa, see ANNEX 3 for List of Focal Points. More information on the application process can be accessed through: [email protected]
- Please read the Call document carefully to ensure that you comply with all requirements and processes.
- The Embassy of Chile in South Africa is available to assist any applicants who struggle to navigate the application process, particularly applying to Chilean higher education institutions.
Deadline: applications close 31 October 2018.