- The scholarship will include all school fees, the purchase of a tablet, registration fees, connectivity fees, stationery costs as provided by the school and all academic tours organised by the school.
- The scholarship will not cover hostel fees, uniform costs, daily transport to and from school, extramural activities, sports costs and other sundry amounts due by the parent/guardian from time to time
Only learners who meet the following criteria will be considered:
1. Black learners only (Black means African, Coloured and Indian as defined by the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act, ‘BBBEE Act’);
2. Black learners (as defined by the BBBEE Act) who are South African citizens only;
3. New learners from Grades 8 to 11;
4. Existing learners from Grades 8 to 12;
5. Learners achieving academic excellence measured as:
- Attaining an overall aggregate of 60% or above in the latest academic report;
- Attaining at least 60% in Mathematics and English in the latest academic report (hereinafter referred to as ‘Minimum Academic Standards’)
How to Apply
Applications open on 25 June 2018 and close at 17:00 on 3 August 2018. Please submit the completed application forms to [email protected]
Deadline: applications close 17:00 on 3 August 2018.