The HHL Global Diversity Scholarship focuses on prospective students with an international background, who bring their leadership potential and international experiences to HHL.
HHL family consists of a wide variety of members from different countries, speaking multiple languages, bringing enriching backgrounds, renowned expertise, various responsibilities and diverse focuses. HHL is not only Germany’s business school with the longest tradition and the birthplace of modern management education, but also receives excellent ratings for the quality of teaching, based on small classes, high-performance and intensive teamwork.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will provide the successful candidate with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
Applicants from all countries for the part-time MBA Program are eligible.
- With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship HHL supports outstanding part-time MBA candidates with an international background in order to foster the international diversity of our part-time MBA class.
Applicants must hold a first degree and present a high GMAT score or very good result in the HHL Admission Test.
- The scholarship application deadline is end of October for the intake in March.
How to Apply
For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs
Deadline: applications close by the end of October for the intake in March.