The Youth Coalition for Education Liberia (YOCEL) invites applications the fourth Annual Youth Education and Empowerment Summit from November 17-22 in Monrovia, Liberia.
The Annual Youth Education & Empowerment Summit is an international youth-focused summit on education, participation, engagement and empowerment endorsed by the Government of Liberia, recognizing it as the premier gathering for youth on the continent. The summit has been running since 2016 and keeps getting better and promising each other year. It serves as a platform that brings together hundreds of young leaders, edupreneurs, entrepreneurs and innovators from across Africa and the rest of the world. This provides an opportunity for youth of different continents or regions to collaborate, share best practices and challenge their thinking during interactive plenary sessions and debates.
This year, AYEESummit19 which would be held in Monrovia, Liberia in partnership with the Government of Liberia aimed at reflecting on the issues and recommendations made during previous summit, measuring the impact and accessing the level of change the Summit has created over the past three years and ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are actively engaged and either committing or implementing the recommendations.
Worth of Award
- Accommodation, Feeding and Ground Transportation in Monrovia will be covered by the organizers (International delegates will have to undertake the cost of travelling to and from Monrovia, Liberia and Local Delegates cover Accommodation)
- Access to all Summit sessions and networking events including Brain-Date, Plenary, Culture fiesta etc
- An opportunity to become member of YOCEL Youth Advisory Board on Education (YAGE)
- Access to opportunities presented by Programme Partners or Sponsors
- Conference materials including customized t-shirt, folder, notepad, pen, and wristband
- A chance to become an AYEE Awardee
- Delegates age range( 18-35 years), Observer(36-above)
- Make Full payment of the registration fees
- Able to fund your Travel to and from Monrovia, Liberia
- Demonstrate experience and strong capacity in education, entrepreneurship, community service and youth development in general.
- Ability to attend the Summit in its entirety from 17-22 November 2019 and be fluent in both oral and written English (all elements of the program will be conducted in English But Translation will be available for French Speaking delegates)
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below
Deadline: applications close August 30, 2019