The University of BATH, School of Management in UK have a number of scholarships and bursaries available to support the most talented candidates for the Bath MBA programmes in 2018.
They base award decisions on professional track record, academic credentials and skillset. They also look for your potential to become an outstanding business leader or entrepreneur, and future ambassador for the School and programme.
If you would like us to consider you for a scholarship, you will need to write a 400-word statement outlining why you believe you should be given an award.
They award scholarships on a competitive basis. You should apply early to maximise your chances. You may apply for more than one award.
Worth of Award
£3,000 – £5,000
International applications who must have:
- At least three years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience
- Candidates with under four years’ of relevant, postgraduate management experience will need GMAT 600 or above.
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent
We may make an offer if your degree is not a 2:1 if you can show that you are suitable for the MBA.
We are happy to consider non-graduates who have an excellent career record. Candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required.
How to Apply
Complete our online application form. Applying will take you approximately 30 minutes.
You will need:
- to create an account online
- to nominate two referees
- digital copies of your degree certificate and official transcripts
- an up-to-date CV
- your personal statement (see guidance below)
- your scholarship statement (see guidance below)
If your official graduation documents are in a language other than English you must provide:
- official copies of the original documents
- official English translations of the original documents
If you want to be considered for a scholarship:
- write a separate statement of up to 400 words
- explain why you feel you should receive a scholarship
Deadline: applications close 30 June 2018