Youth Peace initiative along with the Carnegie Foundation and the United Network of Young Peacebuilders is seeking nominations for its Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest to highlight best practices from young peace-builders all over the world.
Together with the Carnegie Foundation and the United Network Of Young Peacebuilders, YPI is organising ‘The Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest’ to highlight best practices of young peacebuilders! So are you a peacebuilder and between 18 and 29 years old? Then don’t hesitate, grab your mobile phone or camera and make a video of your work as a peacebuilder!
Show the world how applicants will tackle the following challenges:
- Financing the upside: flexible support for young peacebuilders;
- Promoting meaningful youth participation in formal peace and political transition processes;
- Creating safe and trustful civic spaces for youth to operate in their local contexts.
Worth of Award
The winner of the Youth Carnegie Peace Prize will be awarded with the title ‘Youth Ambassador of the Peace Palace’ during the Carnegie Peace Building Conversations Conference in The Hague and receive a conference ticket to the One Young World Summit in The Hague!
- Applicants must be aged between 18-29 years old
- The resolution of video should be minimal 1280 x 720 pixels and
- The length of video should be maximum 3 minutes long
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via their website, click the link below
Deadline: applications close 20 August 2018