The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia offers full undergraduate scholarships, for the academic 2018/2019, at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides for:
• full tuition fees;
• visa and residence permit fees
• return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
• accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
• a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
• primary healthcare insurance
The scholarships are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
- One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
How to Apply
All prospective students should note that the application process will be open until 31.07.2018. All students must send their hard copy applications and documents to the address of the Ministry of Education and Science below.
To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide copies from the following original documents:
• Application Form
• Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
• Official transcripts;
• Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
The required evidence may take the form of either:
1. Substantial education (minimum 15 months) conducted in English and undertaken no more than two years prior to the date of enrolment
2. Acceptable English language qualification or test result. The qualification or test results must have been awarded no more than two years prior to the proposed date of enrolment.
Deadline: applications close July 31, 2018