The Kaunas University of Technology KTU in Lithuania offers 16 Bachelor’s, 24 Master’s and 19 PhD programmes in English in a variety of fields for the 2018/2019 academic year. 550 international students from more than 40 countries are seeking for a degree at KTU. Learn more about requirements, application procedure, visa application and scholarships.
Kaunas University of Technology offers tuition fee discounts for full-time Bachelor and Master degree studies.
- All international students who successfully finished their Bachelor studies at KTU and applying for Master studies from 2018 autumn intake are eligible to get tuition fee discounts to continue their studies here.
- Awarded to students with a strong academic record and motivation, these scholarships are open to all international applicants.
- This scholarship is for first year students only, Bachelor or Master.
How to Apply
Documents to be submitted:
- Official legalised documents of previous education (high school diploma and university diploma, if any) including an academic transcript;
- Copy of a passport or an ID card;
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) showing knowledge of English language. Requirement for Bachelor students: IELTS ?5.5, TOEFL ?75, CEFR ?B2. Requirement for Master student: IELTS ?6.0, TOEFL ?85, CEFR ?C1.
- List of publications as well as a motivation letter (only for applicants to Master programmes).
See country specific requirements for easier application.
- 30th of June for those applying for autumn semester.
- 30th of July, in case your country of residence has a Lithuanian embassy, or no visa is required to enter Lithuania.
- If an applicant for Master’s studies intends to apply for Lithuanian state scholarship, the application should be received by 30th of June.
- 30th of November for those applying for spring semester.
- All programmes in English start on the 1st of September, meanwhile some programmes accept students from the 1st of February (spring semester) as well.