The University of Melbourne in Australia invites applications for the Melbourne Chancellors Scholarship open to international students for the 2018/2019 academic year
This scholarship is awarded to talented undergraduate students in recognition of their outstanding academic achievement during their Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate (IB) undertaken in Australia.
Worth of Award
- A 50% tuition fee remission for the standard full-time duration of a Bachelor degree course
- Melbourne Global Scholars Award of up to $2,500 for an approved period of overseas study as an Exchange or Study Abroad student
- Guaranteed International Full Fee place in one of the professional master degrees for students who meet the prerequisite course and entry requirements for the master degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia
- have completed Australian Year Twelve or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- have applied for a University of Melbourne undergraduate course via VTAC for commencement in the year following completion of Australian Year Twelve or International Baccalaureate
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program).
The Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit and guaranteed to all students who satisfy the undergraduate course prerequisites and:
- achieved an ATAR of at least 99.90, or
- intend to undertake the Bachelor of Music and achieved an ATAR of at least 99.85 and achieved an audition score of A+ , or
- are of Indigenous Australian descent and achieved an ATAR of at least 90
How to Apply
Eligible students who have applied for admission to the University via VTAC will be automatically considered for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.