The Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development (CALPD) in NUI Galway in Ireland invites applications for the Female Leadership Scholarship 2018 MSc in Technology Management.
The Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development (CALPD) in NUI Galway has established a scholarship to promote female leadership in the technology sector. The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to one exceptional female candidate who has been offered a place on the part-time MSc in Technology Management. The scholarship will cover full fees for the two years of the course, commencing on Saturday 1 September 2018.
This scholarship is awarded in conjunction with the 30% Club, a global group of business leaders committed to achieving better gender balance in organisations, particularly at senior levels and in boardrooms. Its aim is to increase diversity and improve the way businesses perform by supporting talented females to move into leadership positions, with a target of 30% women on Irish boards and at executive management level by 2020.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover full fees for the two years of the course.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
• Have been offered or eligible for a place on the MSc in Technology Management for the
academic year 2018/19
• Have submitted a valid online course application and scholarship statement by 11.59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018
• Applicants who have an alternative source of course funding may not apply
• Employees of NUI Galway, associates of the 30% Club or affiliated organisations, their
immediate families, friends, and anyone connected with this scholarship may not apply
How to Apply
- Scholarship applications should be made at the same time as your course application using this online application form.
- The form allows upload of multiple files. Your scholarship statement should be uploaded in addition to the documentation required for your course application.
- The deadline for the receipt of scholarship applications is 11.59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018.
Course offers will be made in the 2 weeks following the deadline. Scholarship applications will then be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. The scholarship offer will be made to one candidate at the end of July.
- If you experience any difficulty with the online application system please contact
[email protected] In the event that you cannot upload your scholarship statement it may be emailed to [email protected] No other documentation should be emailed to this address.
Deadline: applications close 11.59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018.