The MCI Management Center Innsbruck is offering Attractive Scholarships for Executive MBA. Students will receive funding of 4,725 euros to 10,000 euros for Executive Masters in International Business Online program for 2018/2019 academic year.
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Innsbruck, Austria, offering study programs leading to Bachelor and Master degrees as well as Executive Master programs (MBA, MSc, LL.M.), Executive Certificate programs, Management seminars, Customized programs and research.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Worth of Award
Students will receive funding of 4,725 euros to 10,000 euros for Executive Master’s in International Business Online program.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply by downloading the application form online.
- Please submit application to: [email protected]
- In cases where two equally qualified candidates have applied, the scholarship will be split. Candidates are welcome to apply for several scholarships at once, yet can be granted only one of them.
Other Attachments to be submitted
• Curriculum vitae with corresponding documents of the main stages (academic records, certificates, etc.)
• Motivational letter for applying for the scholarship for the International Business MBA Online (max. 0,5 – 1 page).
• Mid-term career goals (max. 0,5 – 1 page).
• Essay detailing the applicants‘ motivations for enrolling in the study program International Business MBA Online (> 1000 words).
• Proof of an adequate command of English: TOEFL (min. 92) or IELTS (min. 6.5)
Deadline: applications close July 27, 2018