Middlesex University in the UK invites applications for the International Bursaries and Merit Awards open to any non-EU international undergraduate student in any subject for the 2018/2019 academic year.
At Middlesex University, they recognise that this help is not enough for some students and they do not want anyone to be discouraged from studying because of their financial situation.
The first section of the list bel
ow contains scholarships and awards for new students entering their first year at Middlesex.
The second section contains scholarships and awards for those who are continuing into their second or third year of undergraduate study at Middlesex. Check out entry requirements for students from your country, look up scholarships and funding available, and see what students like you say about studying here.
Worth of Award
Amount: £1,000 – £2,000 fee bursary
- Any non-EU international undergraduate student in any subject
- International students may be eligible for £1,000 – £2,000 towards course fees for the first year of study.
- For application details please click on the individual scholarships below.
- Please check the closing date for applications under each scholarship. Applications must be made before the deadline passes if they are to be considered.
- For more information, please email the Scholarship Office or call +44 (0) 208 411 5415.
- There is no separate application for these awards; international students should apply for their chosen course through the normal application process. Successful candidates will be notified at the point of offer for a programme of study and the award amount will be deducted from their tuition fees.
Deadline: applications close 31 July 2018.