Jinggangshan University offers the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships for international students to China for 2018/2019 academic session. In addition to the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships, the university has also established excellent International Student Scholarship at the university level in accordance with relevant provisions, to reward those who are excellent both in character and learning.
Jinggangshan University, founded in 1958, is an institution of higher education jointly supported by the Ministry of Education of P.R.C. and Jiangxi Provincial Government, and pair-assisted by Tongji University (a top-notch university in China). The university’s administrative authority at a higher level is the Jiangxi Provincial Education Department and its school-running level and category are fixed as a full-time comprehensive university.
With an area of 2440 mu, Jinggangshan University is composed of 15 teaching schools, covering 11 disciplines, including economics, law, pedagogy, literature, history, science, engineering, agronomy, medicine, management and art. The university offers 80 undergraduate majors and one master’s program. Currently, it has more than 18,000 current full-time registered students including 532 foreign students from 31 countries.
Worth of Award
- A. Any freshman who holds Level Three certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK3) or above can obtain a scholarship when entering school, the amount of which varies from RMB 3000 Yuan to RMB 5000 Yuan in accordance with the certificate grade.
- B. MBBS students can apply for the university level scholarship each year during their study in our university. If they meet the requirements of the scholarships appraisal, they will receive a scholarship varying from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan.
- C. Civil engineering freshmen who have paid the tuition and all the fees of the first year and get registered before the appraisal meeting of the provincial level scholarship (regularly happens in the last ten days of November), can obtain provincial scholarship which amounts to RMB 20000 Yuan. Our university will divide the scholarship into two halves: the first year RMB 10000 Yuan and the second year RMB 10000 Yuan. From the second year to the fourth year, civil engineering students can apply for the university level scholarship ranging from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan each year.
- A. All applicants should hold a valid passport, be healthy physically and mentally, be good in character and submit non-criminal record. They will abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese government, obey the university regulations and respect Chinese people’s social custom and habits.
- B. Applicants for MBBS Program should technically have a score higher than 65% of the total score in such courses as English, biology and chemistry.
- C. Applicants for Civil Engineering Program should have a pass score or above in such courses as English, mathematics and physics.
How to Apply
A. Send scanning copy of application documents required above in 6.1 to e-mail address: [email protected] or [email protected];
B. Send the paper manuscripts of application documents required above in 6.1 to International School of Jinggangshan University. Delivery Address: No.28 Xueyuan Road, Qingyuan District, Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province, P.R.China.
Deadline: applications close September 30th 2018.